We have been advised by Kempston Rovers that Tuesday's match may be in doubt due to a waterlogged pitch.  An inspection is planned for 1.00 p.m. and as soon as we have further information it will be put on here.

UPDATE:  Pitch inspection delayed until 2.00 p.m. but very doubtful,

Further update:

This evening’s match is postponed, pitch waterlogged