Ashford Town Football Club are pleased to announce that we are holding our 10th annual tournament and we would be proud for you to be a part of its success. We anticipate after last years intake of 160 teams entered that you should book early to avoid disappointment.
Car Parking will be available first come first served inside the ground, outside thereafter. Entry is £2.50 per adult payable at the gate, free entry for children. BBQ together with hot and cold beverages, etc will be available throughout the day.
Registration: ALL teams to arrives 45 Minutes before the start of games.
Morning Sessions Kick off 9am both Saturday / Sunday ( Managers check in 8.15am )
Afternoon Sessions Kick off 14.00pm both Saturday / Sunday ( Managers check in 13.15pm )
Under 7's - Saturday 11-6-2016 AM ( 5 a-side ) Maximum 8 players per squad
Under 8's - Sunday 12-6-2016 AM ( 5 a-side ) Maximum 8 players per squad
Under 9's - Saturday 11-6-2016 AM ( 6 a-side ) Maximum 8 players per squad
Under 10's - Sunday 12-6-2016 AM ( 6 a-side ) Maximum 8 players per squad
Under 11's - Sunday 12-6-2016 PM ( 6 a-side ) Maximum 8 players per squad
Under 12's - Saturday 11-6-2016 PM ( 6 a-side ) Maximum 8 players per squad
Under 13's - Sunday 12-6-2016 PM ( 6 a-side ) Maximum 8 players per squad
Under 14's - Sunday 12-6-2016 PM ( 6 a-side ) Maximum 8 players per squad
Under 15's - Saturday 11-6-2016 PM ( 6 a-side ) Maximum 8 players per squad
All players MUST have ID card or Passport / Birth Certificate to confirm age for playing season 2015 / 2016.
No Academy teams ( Purely based on grass roots. All league teams welcome )
General Info :
Confirmation email will be sent on receipt of application.
Managers Packs will be sent to teams by 31st May. Clubs cancelling after 1st May will NOT be eligible for a refund but please bear in mind administration cost.
Entrance fee is £35.00 per team.
TOURNAMENT RULES FOR UNDER 7 TO UNDER 15
1. Managers should report to the control point with their team list at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the tournament. all players in a team must have been under the age of the relevant age group on 31st August 2016.
2. Each team shall consist of up to 8 named players, not more than 6 of which are to be allowed on the pitch at any time. (Under 7 / 8 not more than 5 will be allowed on pitch)
3. “Roll on roll off” substitutions will apply throughout the event. A player may not play for more than one team in a particular age group. A player sent off during a game shall take no further part in the event. Bookings do not count in future games.
4. A match ball (size 3) will be provided by the first named team for u7’s to u9’s. A match ball (size 4) will be provided by the first named team for u10’s to u14’s. A match ball (size 5) will be provided by the first named team for u15’s. If in the referee’s opinion there is a strip clash, the second named team will change. Results of the games should be reported to the control point by the winning team or in the event of a draw, the first named team.
5. Normal time for games will be made clear in the managers meeting. There will be no offside. Opposing team members shall retire at least 6 yards from any dead ball situation. Goal kicks shall be taken from the goal line, goalkeepers CANNOT score direct from a goal kick. Goalkeepers can NOT fly kick in normal play ( Under 7/8 fly kicks allowed ) . All goal kicks will be taken from the goal line within the penalty area, with the exception of under 7’s + 8’s, where goal kicks will be taken from the edge of the penalty area. Goalkeepers are not permitted to kick the ball from their hands or by use of a drop kick, with the exception of U7’s + U8’s, where the goalkeepers can kick from their hands and by use of a drop kick.
6. Under 7’s + 8’s are non-competitive with no knockout as per the FA rules. Medals will be awarded to all participants. Unless otherwise stated in these Rules & Regulations, normal FA Mini Soccer Rules or FA Small Sided Football Laws (as appropriate to the age group) will apply. Under 7’s + 8’s will be in groups of six, playing a round robin with no knockout as per the FA rules
7. In group games, 3 points are awarded for a win and 1 point is awarded for a draw. Should teams be equal on points in the group section, then the highest placed team is decided, in order of priority, by:
7a. Goal difference,
7b. Goals scored,
7c. Result between the equal teams
7d. A penalty shoot out, using any five players from each team. Should this still result in a draw, there will be sudden death penalties.
8. Other than in the group games, a game which ends with the scores level at the end of normal time will play extra time in which Golden Goal will decide the winner. This will play for 5 minutes. Should this produce no goals, a penalty shoot out, in 6d above, will decide the result. The six players left on the field after extra time are the only players eligible to play in the Golden Goal extra time and penalty shootout.
9. Except as above, normal FA laws apply and the decision of the referee on all points of play shall be final. Any disputed point, other than that of play, must be lodged with Control tent within 10 minutes of the game ending and shall be decided by the Tournament Supervisor, whose decision shall be final.